Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Of course I had Carlee's expertise in the design. It is my birthday and this is my present. I'm so excited to get started writing again.

Well it's way past my birthday but it takes me awhile to get the concept going in my head! It's taken me all month to just get myself ready to go on into a New Year. My surgery went well I had what was called hardening of the uterus and believe me it was no walk in the park!! That was the end of November and I'm just now coming back to life after the latest sinus infection. It's definately soggy and moldy up here in Oregon.
In my Christmas photo you can see across the street where the little creek runs, Pringle Creek. Also My little Buddy Boy is sleeping in the cat cozy under the tree.
I'm working on some new stories and pictures and I'll share them soon.
Kisses Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment